Friday, August 10, 2012

I hate myself

I hate how fat and ugly I am. I hate not being good enough. I just want some one to care about me, but they never will. No matter how small or skinny I am, no one will ever give a damn about me. I try so hard to be pretty, to be good enough. But they all want me gone. No body wants me alive. My parents have been waiting for months for me to kill myself. My siblings, my friends, my therapist want me out of their life. The county's therapist and doctor don't want me. They just see me as an untreatable mental case. The woman that I have been living with is sick and I've been nothing but a burden on her. I don't want her life to be this way. I don't wanna burden any one else. I'm done trying to be skinny, to be perfect- I just wanna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment