Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Quick Update

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I currently don't have internet at home, and have been using my precious internet time for other things. In the past couple of months, my mood has been all over the place. I go several days when I am super energized and productive, but then I crash so hard and just don't feel like being around anyone.

During my good days, I've been getting a lot done. I applied for school and got accepted to start in the fall (I still have to figure out the money part...) Last week, I managed to finish one book, study what jobs would be good for my personality, and write some poetry.

On my bad days, I just shut down. I go to work and push through the day, and avoid having any real conversations. Its hard to feel such a complete switch in my mood, so regularly. I'm proud of myself for wanting to go back to school, but at the same time, I am terrified that I might fail. I've also been struggling with eating a little, especially on my bad days. Luckily, my friends have been encouraging me to eat and have even helped me pick out food, the past couple of days. I am so thankful to have such good friends that care about me and help me make healthier choices. I am also glad to have a support system through the organization that I work with. They have been so supportive and patient with me, this week. Actually, for the past year, they have been a major support for me. I don't know how I would have made it without their encouragement and extra support. I hope that I can actually get back on track with my recovery and goals. I know that with all the people who care about me and maybe a little confidence, I could get through this rough patch and start to move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment