Sunday, November 24, 2013

Natural Cures...Cleansing the body

I started reading this book, last week, about cleansing the body to cure illnesses, and eating healthier to prevent illness. In a couple of weeks, I'm gonna do my first 3-day fast (healthy fast). I've been researching and reading up on different fasts and cleanses. Its recommended that you do a 3-day fast before a cleanse. After my 3-day fast, I'm going to do a colon cleanse. I'm doing this to help get toxins out of my body. Our bodies are not meant to run GMOs and pesticides and hormone-injected animals. We're supposed to get our energy and nutrition from natural sources-veggies, whole grains, nuts, seeds, fruit. I know I try to eat healthier and then end up binging on crappy junk food, but the more I read, the more determined I am to be healthier and stronger. So, here I go, slowly preparing for my fast and cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment