Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My attempt at not complaining

My last several posts have been kinda bitchy. Its difficult to not complain, even when we're so tired of hearing everyone complain. I've realized that most people don't know how to have a conversation or even post things online with complaining about one thing or another. So, I'm gonna try really hard to not complain too much today.

My life is okay; I'm alive and healthy. Work was actually kind of fun today. I guess having something new to do was exciting. I had to go to the other building in search of forks, which was an adventure. We looked in a couple of places, before we discovered the last half box of forks! After work, I went to Sally's with a friend to buy bleach- She's bleaching her hair. My hair is actually natural, right now! I don't have much to say. Tiny's good. The other day, he was sitting next to me and everytime, I said "you're my little aangel" he'd give me kisses; it was so cute. I love cuddling with him after work. We get all snuggled in blankies on the futon. I think he is my own little angel; he keeps me on my toes and comforts me when I need it most. Speaking of my little angel, he just pounced on me. Such a good boy! I wish I could continue, but just realized its time for medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment