Friday, September 23, 2016

Things you should know about life

1) No one gives a fuck about you or your problems. You can yell and scream all you want. No one's actually listening; they just want you to shut up.

2)Yes, you are fucking alone. Any friend that you think you have will stab you in the back and twist the knife. That's what friends are for.

3) Family- family is bullshit. They're not gonna be there for you when you need them. And all this ohana crap- please. If you're weak or ill, they'll leave you behind in heartbeat and not feel guilty.

4) Animals are angels; treat them as such. They're the only ones that really deserve love. People can all go to hell.

5) of course, you'd be better off dead; we all would. People will try to convince you a magic cure for your problems. They may convince you life gets better- it doesn't.

6) The whole mental health field is full idiots looking for guinea pigs. They don't even see you as a living being. All they see is a fucking number on a piece of paper.

7) And doctors- don't get me started on doctors. They don't know shit. They think a degree makes them know everything. It barely covers what actual illness is like. They will never know shit until they've dealt with it.

8) Meds don't make you better. However, they make it whole lot easier to mask your true feelings- so maybe they're worth it.

9) Church is full of people who are lost and confused. They pretend to have their shit together and to know God's will for their life. But they have no fucking idea. How could they? God doesn't speak to anyone anymore. He's a silent God. The relationship is one-way.

10) Eating disorders suck; they can kill you. But they work. That's why people develop them in the first place.

11) The best thing you can do for yourself is take some sleeping pills, drink a whole bottle of vodka and take a fucking nap.

12) If this offended you, suck it up. Life is full of people and things that will offend you. Have you seen the news lately? Everyone fucking trigger friendly over race? Really, you guys? Come on!

13) Never trust anyone. You could probably have guessed that one if you had half a brain. Everyone cheats, steals, and kills.

14) I'm probably the angriest person you'll ever read a blog by. And I'm okay with that; the world is a fucked up place and I got nothing better to do then complain about it. Because I've been determined a helpless piece of shit with a bunch of fancy words that are supposed to describe what's wrong with me. Let me tell you what's wrong with me. I've always been a little off, but I don't like being touched, or spoken to like I'm an idiot, or trapped, or yelled at, or told a bunch of lies for the "sake of saving my life." I don't need fucking saving- I'm doing just fine- was doing just fine on my own. If you don't like me, great. Mind your own fucking business.

15) You're an idiot for reading this blog. It is not helpful in anyway. It kinda sucks. And its nowhere near as good as the rant I wanted to post.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to a lot of this.

    If it's what you're thinking or feeling, I think it's important to let it out, and blogger is a great outlet for that. There's no 'right' or 'wrong'.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4) so don't eat or use them

    ReplyDelete