Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Its been a rough couple of days. Monday, I did really well! I didn't eat all day and walked over 10 miles. But then, I completely binged yesterday. Today, I'm doing ok. I ate a skinny cow ice cream bar, a little bit ago. It was only 100 calories. I also walked to the grocery store to buy few things. I stuck to my grocery list for the most part. It was mostly stuff for my room mate, because I ate some of her food. I'm gonna be more strict and try to force myself to walk as mmuch as possible. I really wish my imind and body would allow me to fast. Maybe soon. I need my stomach to shrink, a lot! I may go for a walk later today, but I need to work on job searching and I have phone calls to make. But first, I might take a nap. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment