Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Its been a really rough week. I've been eating way too much. Over the weekend, I went to my brother's wedding. I feel like I've gained ten or fifteen lbs. I haven't weighed myself in a while; I'm terrified to know the number. This week, I have to try harder to eat less. I'm out of money and don't have a job; so, hopefully, I can do it. However, I'm at Starbucks and they have a new frappuccino that I'm dying to try. I needa tell myself no, but I'm not sure I can. I freakin love frapps and this one is a cookie crumble. Its like torture to not get it. I must fight temptation. Food is my ultimate enemy; calories cannot and wil not make me happy. But the sweetness might and the caffiene might wake me up. No. I have to fight this temptation. I must fight it if I want to be beautiful. Giving into food is a sign of weakness; I must be strong and I will be better than every one else. It looks so good. I've already eaten so much today. I'm probably already over 700 calories. Why does it matter? I have a fat rib cage; I'm never gonna be perfect like my sister. But I stive to attain perfection; I can get closer to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment