Thursday, June 14, 2012

Less than 600 calories

Today, I did pretty damn good. I ate less than 600 calories and walked about 2.5 miles! I'm still sticking around 90 lbs. I got hired today as a Sales Rep for a knife company. My first paycheck will need to go to clothes (nice ones for work), and a scale (one that tells me my actual weight. Tomorrow and Saturday, I'll be in training- an excuse to eat less! Sunday, I may or may not go to church. I'm not religious, but my friend gets excited when I go with her. The only thing about church is lunch afterwards. A big group from the church goes out to eat afterwards; my friend is a part of that group, so I normally tag along. Its hard, because I never know where we're gonna go, so I can't plan my meal ahead. It always makes me anxious to eat out. I always end up eating way too much. Last time, I went to church and lunch afterwards, I snuck off to the bathroom to throw up, and then was upset when I couldn't throw up enough. I skipped the last couple of weeks, which makes me feel bad, but I had excuses- my sister was in town for my brother's wedding and last weekend, I made plans with my best friend. I don't wanna lose this church friend, or really any of my friends from her church, but I also wanna stay on track with my eating and calories....

No comments:

Post a Comment