Sunday, December 16, 2012

Diet Pills, Energy, and less calories

I'm taking one diet pill a day, right now. That's all I really seem to need right now. I still have plenty of energy to do everything I need to get done. I'm struggling with sleep at night, though. Its not terrible; it just takes forever. My stomach growls a lot in the afternoon, but it makes me smile. I'm not sure I could do this without that pill! I'm trying to eat less. Friday didn't go so well, but I got down to 800, yesterday. And today, I've only had 300, so far. Coffee drinks are what's really getting me. Its cold out, so I'm drinking a lot more mochas, lattes, cidar... Thats the hardest part. I'm not really missing food, but I have been getting dehydrated. I'm trying to drink enough fluids, but it's actually really difficult. I'm watering down lemonade and gatorade to try to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment