Thursday, March 17, 2016

Trapped in a Box

Trapped in a box. My legs curled up with my knees pressed against my chest and pulled in against my side. I can't move. I can barely breathe. I'm trapped and have been for some time. It's dark and there's no air flow. I can feel the top of the box against the top of my head. I just wanna stretch out. I feel so cramped and tired. I try to move but can't. I try to scream, but my vocal cords are silent. My body tremors from exhaustion and hunger. My chest is tight. Am I finally suffocating?? Am I finally dying? Anything is better than sitting in this box.

It's been a struggle these past few days. I don't feel good. I can't describe beyond that. I just know I don't feel like myself. I'm tired and just don't wanna be around anyone. I know isolating is bad and probably won't help anything, but I just feel like being alone all the time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment