Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Needing to be more strict

I've been so depressed, this week, and eating way too much. My older brother is getting married, this weekend, which means I get to see my perfect sister. She's so thin and small and cute. She knows it too, and will never let me forget how big my butt is One day, I will make sure I don't this giant a** following me around. At least the bride at the wedding isn't all skiin and bones. I have a really cute dress and accessories to wear. Hopefully, the poofy skirt of the dress will cover up my big butt and food baby. My stomach is getting huge from all the binging that I've been doing. After this weekend, I have to get super strict about my calories and weight. I just have to if I want to become beautiful. I also need to start working out, daily and burning as many calories as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment