Friday, May 25, 2012

Weighing myself- FAT

I am so fat! I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I'm terrified of the scale, but I have to weigh myself today. I haven't weighed myself in almost 10 days. I binged today and yesterday, because I got depressed and am weak. I owe 1000 dollars to the hospital, I can't pay my rent, and I don't have a job. I'm ugly, worhtless, and deserve to die. I feel so gross and miserable. I hate myself. I wish I could fast for the next month and lse all this disgusting weight. I wanna be skinny, beautiful, and I just wish I could be loved. My 20th birtday is next week. My family doesn't even talk to me anymore. In december, they made me gain ten pounds. And now, I don't live with them, they arent helping me at all, financially; they don't even speak to me. I'm completely alone, because I'm ugly and fat and a worthless piece of shit. My biological father didn't even want me. Ana is the only thing that I have to comfort myself. I need to weigh myself; I need to know how fat I am. Here we go.... I've gained 3 lbs. 3 lbs of grossness. Of ugly fat. I hate myself. I must fast. I must lose weight. I must work out until I past out. I need to get down to 85 lbs by June 2nd, my brother's wedding. I'm gonna have to work out more, eat less, and hope that Ana can get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment