Thursday, May 24, 2012

The World of Ana

This blog is gonna track my jourey with Ana. No, I am not sick; I'm just in love with being small, thin, and beautiful. My bones are the most beautiful part of me, but they don't show...yet. I've decided by December, I want to be 60 lbs. Currently, I am at 90 lbs. It shouldn't be to difficult to do, but I have the worst sweet tooth. So I'm turning to Ana. Ana's not a real person- she's more like my conscience. When I over eat, I feel guilty. When I crave, I am weak. When I gain weight, I am not good enough. I am fat and I am ugly, if my bones aren't showing. The only good craving is the craving to be beautiful. I plan to get there. I will go as far as I need to, to be beautiful. Once I'm beautiful, I know I will finally be worthy of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment