Sunday, January 12, 2014

Moved past one fear...now for some stress relief!

I baked a cake this week and decorated it! It was so much fun. I baked it for my friend's birthday. She wanted a "Kermit the Frog" Cake, so I used fondant to create Kermit's face. I places it on top of purple frosting. The cake was vanilla gluten free cake. I'm so proud of my self; it turned out really cute. I'm gonna make another cake, or two, next week, for my other friends' birthdays.

I still haven't made it to the gym and probably won't this week. I need a car, so badly! I go back to work, this week and next weekend, I'm supposed visit my older brother and his wife for their baby shower!! I'm excited to see them. It's gonna be a busy week. But my goal for the week is to practice stress-relief activities. I've been trying to spend a few minutes every night, reflecting on the day. I'm trying to be better about calming myself down before bed. This week, I'm gonna work on doing just 5-10 minute of meditation, or yoga, each day. I also got myself some stress relief tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment