Sunday, December 15, 2013

March 2013

This is a list of "Cheerleading Statements" that I wrote to encourage me and help me continue to be effective in my interactions with others:

1) Up to this point I have done my very best to get by.

2) I can learn from the mistakes that I have made.

3) I am learning to be assertive about my needs.

4) It is my responsibility to get my needs met.

5) Organization is one of my strengths that will help me to succeed.

6) If I don’t get my objectives met, it doesn’t mean I didn’t go about it in a skillful way.

7) I have the right to assert myself, even though I may inconvenience others.

8) I have the capacity to rebound from rejection.

9) I am choosing to thrive, in spite of the wrongs that I have suffered.

10)Choosing to drop my anger is not the same as condoning wrong.

11)I accept others’ freedom to live in unhealthy ways.

12)Others cannot force me to remain angry.

13)I can make better choices when anger arises.

14)I have the right to set boundaries.

15)It’s okay to have a bad day

16)I am just as important as everyone else in the world

17)My imperfections give me a unique personality

18)I try to be friendly

19)I enjoy helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment