Wednesday, December 18, 2013

and yet another thing I'm incapable of following through with.

I really don't feel like posting anything today, even though I'm just copying something from my journal. I wanna follow through with my open review of the year, however I feel very discouraged today. People seem to wanna point out my every wrong. I don't need reminders that I'm a worthless piece of shit. I already know that. I'm sorry for trying. I'm sorry for putting my best efforts into everything I do. I'm sorry that I help people, do my job, show up for meetings, clean up after others, and take care of stuff so that no one else has to be bothered with it. I'm sorry that I'm functional. I'm sorry that I'm really not that sorry. I'm actually pissed off, hurt and agitated- not to mention feeling unwanted, under-appreciated, and worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment