Thursday, August 4, 2016

August 4

Its been a rough couple of days. I had my appointment with my therapist on Monday. We talked about somethings that happened a few years ago. I had never really discussed it with anyone and I freaked out after I got home and completely shut down. I ended up cutting and later OD-ing on my sleep meds. They didn't even put me to sleep. Wide awake until almost 8 the next morning was miserable. I'm still struggling with sleep. I hope this doesn't send me into another cycle of insomnia.That was awful.

I'm doing alright with my set number of calories each day. Eventually, I'll get down to my goal weight. I've been trying to do a little bit of yoga each morning to start my day. Today, I also went swimming. I've been also trying to take my dog out for a walk everyday. She's a small dog so we normally just let her run in the backyard.

Oh tonight was awesome, because I got to cook dinner, so I could measure everything. And know exactly what is in my food.

Well, I gotta go. I have bible study tonight and my friend should be here to pick me up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment