Monday, August 8, 2016

Brownie Recipe!

It's 4:45 pm and I've already eaten over my set calories for today. So my current goal is to eat under 1000 calories; I'm at 850. I know I can do it. I just won't be able to snack and will have to eat a small dinner. I think were doing salmon, brown rice, and green beans for dinner. I should be able to manage. I made brownies yesterday that are about 245 calories each. That seems like so much. I'm planning to back muffins and zucchini bread later this week. I use to bake so much more; I kinda miss it. Plus my mom's family is in town to eat anything I bake!

The whole idea of my mom's family being here stresses me out. I don't feel like they accept me as part of the family and i feel like I'm intruding. I'm probably gonna spend most of the week, isolating in my room. Well, my little brother's room. My grandparents are staying in my room, and my brother sleeps in my parent's room, most nights. So, i'm staying in his room. It's kinda wierd, but at least, I have somewhere to hide.

On another note, one of my daith piercings is infected. My mom had to help me clean it and almost passed out. It's been bothering me for a couple of days and has hurt, so it doesn't surprise me it's infected. Plus I mess with it constantly.

And here's the brownie recipe:

Brownie Ingredients
3 bananas (mashed)
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup peanut butter

Brownie Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a greased loaf pan. And bake for about 25-30 minutes. Take out and let cool before frosting.

Frosting ingredients
1/4 cup of cream cheese
2 tbsp of stevia
1-2 Tbsp of cocoa powder
2 tbsp of almond milk

Frosting Direction
Mix all the ingredients together. You can add extra milk to make it smoother. Then, spread on top of the cooled brownies.

1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible with fiddling with piercings too. You can usually get OTC antibiotic creams, which are a good go-to, but if they don't help, ask your doctor for something.

    xx

    ReplyDelete