Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 16

Things are going alright. Today's the first time, I've purged since being discharged from the hospital. I made it a week and a half. I dunno why I purged, because I knew I could and no one would stop me. I haven't talked to my mom about my purging habits She doesn't know about today either. Eventually, I'll have to tell her. I'm terrified of how much weight I've gained; I dunno how long I can hold myself up and eat normal. It's nice having energy though; now, if I had interest in doing anything with my energy. My little brother wants to play with me so badly and I just sit there and watch him play or go to my room and watch Netflix. I just feel like my motivation and interest has been ripped from me. I just don't feel like doing anything or going anywhere.

As far as treatment goes, I got an appointment set up for outpatient treatment here in Texas. I'm pausing my efforts to get into the residential program. My mom has some concerns about the way the program is run and some of the reviews weren't very good. I've been having concerns, but I thought I was crazy for having them. Anyways, we're gonna look and see what options we have here and what we can do outpatient for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment