Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 19

Things are going pretty smooth, right now. I talked to my mom about my ED and she was really understanding and non-judgmental. She's b een very supportive and helpful. She's done a lot of research on Borderline and DBT, so that she can better advocate for me and help me be successful in treatment. She's even been researching about SSI rules and Medicaid rules to help me with that stuff. I'm so glad I have her in my corner this time. I actually feel like I have a chance to get my life back together. I haven't felt hopeful or content in awhile, so I'm struggling to trust my feelings, but am trying to just remain mindful and in the moment through all of this.

Today's the first time, they're leaving me in the house by myself for a couple of hours. Hopefully, I don't screw it up too badly. I already feel tempted to b/p while everybody's gone. I know I shouldn't, but I've been wanting to for the past week. Its the perfect chance to.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear things are going well :) I hope today goes okay. Is there anyone you could invite over to keep you company? Personally, I like to hide in blanket forts and marathon childhood cartoons when I'm home alone.

    ReplyDelete