Thursday, May 12, 2016

Intake Day

The appointment went alright. We discussed my previous experiences with treatment and why I wanna do DBT. I told her I wanna get healthy so that I can take care of my cat and finish my degree. I was honest that I've been cutting every day and she wants to try to not cut one day this week. Instead, she wants me to try some guided relaxation things. I'm willing to give it a try. My only worry is the next day, I'll cut more than usual or deeper than usual. I haven't cut today; my mom kept me busy all day. We went to the DMV and were there for a couple of hours. Then we had lunch and went grocery shopping. Then picked up my brother from school and went to my appointment. As soon as I got home, I went to pet my kitty baby for a few minute and clean his house and feed him dinner. Its been a super busy day and I still have bible study tonight. I wish tomorrow was gonna be pretty chill, but my dad's parents are coming to visit and will be staying in my room, so I gotta clean and organize stuff before they get here. I haven't seen his parents since Christmas 2011, right before my major breakdown when I dropped out of college and got stuck in and out of hospital. I dunno how they feel about me or how they feel about me being back under my parents roof. I feel like they probably hate me. But I'm a borderline; I think everyone hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment