Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 1 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

Today was my first official day on a new diet that I created. The diet gets more and more restrictive each week. This is an overview of each week:

Week 1: Each day, I’m allowed to eat as much fruit and vegetables as I want, 1 cup of miso soup, and 1 Ensure. I’m also allowed to drink 0 calorie drinks.

Week 2: Each day, I’m allowed to have 1 Ensure and 1 Green Smoothie. I’m also allowed to drink 0 calorie drinks.

Week 3: Each day, I’m allowed to have 2 Ensures. I’m also allowed to drink 0 calorie drinks.

Week 4: Each day, I’m allowed to have 1 Ensure. I’m also allowed to drink 0 calorie drinks.

Week 5: Each day, I’m allowed ½ of an Ensure. I’m also allowed to drink 0 calorie drinks.

Week 6: I am only allowed 0 calorie drinks.

I’m hoping to lose 10 lbs on this diet. I’m starting at 85 lbs and want to get down to 75 lbs by the end of the 6 weeks. The first day went pretty good. I ate pineapple and a diet coke for breakfast, had an ensure for lunch, had seaweed and a diet coke for an afternoon snack, and finished the day with some steamed broccoli and cauliflower for dinner. Now, I’m relaxing and finishing up hw. I have school, tomorrow and my first test for the semester. I’m really nervous about it, because I don’t think I’ll do well. I’m really struggling in school, right now. Actually, I’m struggling in everything, but school and work not going well really bothers. I take them more seriously and feel like if I screw up school or work, I’d be in a lot worse situation, than if a friend decides they don’t like me anymore. I can always make new friends, or become a crazy cat lady. But finding a new job would be hard and flunking out of the vet tech program would destroy me. I’m currently preparing to be destroyed…

No comments:

Post a Comment