Sunday, January 31, 2016

Day 7 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

Today went okay. I ate a lot. I started the day with a cup of tea. Then had a grapefruit before work. While I was at work, I drank an ensure. After work, I had some seaweed and strawberries. Then, I watched church online, because I didn't wanna go by myself and the bf is ignoring my calls/texts. I even knocked on his door and got no answer. Whatever. I can't deal with all the friend drama that's going around lately. After church, I ate a salad and I just finished some mixed veggies with cauliflower rice. I guess I'm anxious about tomorrow. I know I'm not gonna be able to eat anything, so I'm eating everything today. I'm also anxious about my test tomorrow. I thought I didn't have a test til Tuesday; apparently, I have a test tomorrow and Tuesday. Ugh. Also, my brother stopped at a friend's for the night and is gonna finish the drive here tomorrow. So, tomorrow, he'll be here. My apartment is pretty much ready for him. I should do a few finishing touches, but I'm so tired. SO much anxiety makes me so exhausted.

Oh, also, my plan for how I'm gonna survive week 2 of my diet. Step 1: stay busy. Go to school. Go to work. Go to appointments. Stay as busy as possible and distracted. Step 2: fill up on tea. Every chance I get, I'm gonna make a cup of tea to sip on. That way I can keep my stomach full. Step 3: Stay focused on my goals. I'm gonna do my best to stay focused on what my end goal is and remind myself of that every chance I get. Step 4: Create a routine and stick to it. If I create a routine this week, I can follow it next week and just switch my smoothie for an ensure. I think I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment