Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 6 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

My plan failed me today. I went to a tea party and snacked on the various snacks that were there. Because I had already failed my diet and my bf had disappointed me when I got home, I lost control and binged and purged. I feel like such a failure. I also took laxatives to help move whatevers in me along. It upsets me everytime I do this, yet I keep doing it. I'm nervous about this coming week's diet restrictions. Starting Monday, I am only allowed a green smoothie and an ensure each day, as well as calorie-free drinks. It's time to start coming up with a plan to get use to eating less. I'll be working on that between now and tomorrow's blog and will let you know what I come up with.

For now, I need a plan for tomorrow.

Breakfast: Grapefruit
Lunch to-go: Ensure
Work from 11 until 3:15
After work, I need to go to Walmart, work on my apartment application, and study for my test on Tuesday
Dinner: Mixed Veggies with Cauliflower Rice and Miso Soup
My brother should also be arriving tomorrow, so I dunno if he'll get here before or after dinner. That'll be a challenge in itself. If we eat dinner together, hopefully I can cook it. But if not, I dunno what I'll eat or how I'm gonna be able to stick to my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment