Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 3 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

Day 3 and I was scared to weigh myself. I feel fat. I look fat. I don't wanna know how much I weigh. I feel so gross. To top it off, I pushed myself to go to school and it wasn't the greatest day ever. It was far from it. I felt lost and overwhelmed. During my lunch break, I received an email stating that I got dropped from one of my classes because I missed it too many times. And I failing my other classes, so I felt like it was a waste being there. I really just felt overwhelmed and disappointed and self-hatred. I started to shut down. I couldn't even comprehend what was being said in the 3 hour lecture after lunch. Then I had therapy. It went ok, I guess. It's therapy- a waste of time that I'm required to participate in, or show up for. Now, I have a headache and just wanna curl up in a ball and cry.

My diet went well. I had watermelon, some squash and tomatoes, and tea. Its easy to diet when you feel like complete shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment