Thursday, January 28, 2016

Day 4 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

It was tough today and I gave into craving for junk food. I felt awful and guilty all afternoon. I wanted to OD; I haven't. Well, ok, I took a handful of laxatives. But I didn't OD on anything to kill myself or actually harm myself. I dunno why today was so hard. I ate next to nothing the past 2 days; I should of been doing good. I didn't feel particularly upbeat today. I felt like shit. I was still upset about the school situation. Frustrated with my weight gain. Anxious about apartment stuff. Agitated with customers. Nervous about decisions I'm trying to make. Overwhelmed with all these emotions and things going on. Its just too much sometimes. Tomorrow, I'll do better with the diet. I have a plan. I already have vegetables ready to eat for dinner. I have fruit ready for breakfast; I'm going to bed a little later so I won't wake up super early. And I have an Ensure ready to take with me for lunch tomorrow. I'm gonna work on my apartment application in the morning. Go to work in the afternoon. Clean my apartment tomorrow evening- my brother will be in town on Saturday!! And then before bed, I'll come up with a plan for Saturday and post my blog. I can get to my goal, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment