Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 8 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

It was a very stressful day and I had a migraine, which is why I haven't blogged til now. I had bloodwork in the morning; my thyroid levels were high on the last test and they want me to come back to be checked out and discuss treatment. I was then late to class and missed most of my lecture this morning and what I was there for, I struggled to follow and it ended pretty quick after I arrived. Then, I had a test and failed. I talked to my teacher at the end of the lunch break and we both agreed I needed to withdraw and get back on my feet. I then went to the disability counselor to let her know what was happening and she helped me fill out paperwork to withdraw. Oh, I also spoke to my caseworker who is trying to encourage me to go to an ED Clinic. The clinic won't accept me unless I go off my migraine medication, because the medication is an appetite suppressant and causes weightloss. So, she wants me to talk to my doctor today when I see her about my thyroid. Of course she tells me that the day I have a migraine- makes me less willing to wanna go off it. I miss one dose and I can bare stand up straight, I'm throwing up, and the only thing keeping me from OD-ing is my brother being here. That brings us to what my diet looked like today. I started the day with a cup of mint tea. I had an ensure this afternoon. When I got home this even and took some excedrine for my migraine, I ate half an avocado, which I then threw up. No smoothie. No dinner. I couldn't bare to eat anything else. Not too bad for my first day of week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment