Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 10 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

I feel like a failure. I feel hopeless. I feel like I can't do anything right. I withdrew from school- aka dropped out of my classes and am now sitting on my ass all day thinking about everything else that stresses me out. I wanna lose weight and I wanna feel my bones protruding from under my skin, but all I do is keep eating. I can't say no to a single craving, because I'm 85 lbs of disgusting fat. I need to stick to my diet tomorrow- I say that every effing day and then the next day, I fail. How do I do it? How do I get on track and stay on track? Please if anybody has advice, comment below, or email me at fatstrawberrygashes@gmail.com

Like I'm seriously desperate and dunno what to do. I need someone to hold me accountable or encourage me or something. I know I can do this. I've done it before. I'm just now in a binge/purge phase and so badly wanna go back to restricting. I like restricting; I like feeling in control and losing weight and getting smaller and smaller- like I'm slowly disappearing. Is it so much to ask to be smaller and thinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment