Sunday, February 7, 2016

Day 13 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

Sorry, I didn't post last night. I was just way too tired!! I did good on my modified diet. But I did have some blueberries with my morning tea. And I had coffee instead of tea in the afternoon. I didn't finish the coffee though; I felt so sick yesterday. I had my ensure during my lunch break at work and I ate some chicken soup for dinner, because of how sick I felt.

Yesterday morning, I also started to pack for the ED clinic. I started gathering all my clothes and stuff I think I'll need or want. I'm super anxious about going and dunno what to take. I dunno what's allowed and what's not allowed. I'm trying to get an idea based on others' experiences in ED clinics, but I dunno. I'm trying to pack what I think is appropriate and hopefully it is. Well, I'm gonna go make some tea and start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment