Thursday, February 18, 2016

Drowning in Darkness

The darkness seems to just be flood my mind and my spirit. All the whispers of the past and the present, telling me how wrong I am, how I don't deserve to get better. I'm pushed and overpowered by the by angered current. I can't surface to catch my breath. So I dive in with all the force I have left. And I'm drowning, but it's okay. Or at least, that's what I tell myself. I have convinced myself that nobody cares; I don't have to fight anymore. It's okay if I drown; I deserve it, don't I? Nobody needs me; I'm so filthy and gross. Maybe there'll be peace once I'm gone. I hope so; for the sake of my family.

I got hit pretty hard, yesterday. I was already depressed and down. Then I got the phone call from the clinic; my worries were right. I am not going to the clinic; insurance didn't actually authorize treatment. So now, I'm on my own. I dunno what that means. I can't fight this illness on my own, but maybe I don't want to. Maybe I just don't wanna fight anymore. As of right now, I'm not fighting; I'm giving in- full force. Letting the evil bitch consume me. To be honest, I hope I die from this. I tried putting my faith and God and followed his guidance as much as possible, but it ended me nowhere. He left me out to drown, again. Thanks, God.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there :) I've just started following your blog. Your writing is beautiful yet heartbreaking.

    I'm sorry to hear about insurance. The system over there sounds seriously messed up. Are there any other programs, like intensive outpatient, that you could try?

    Take care <3

    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I tend to write better when severely depressed. We're looking into some other options to try to find some help.

      Delete