Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Feeling Really Hurt

I typed a blog and my computer just deleted it. Its done that several times today. I dunno why, but its so frustrating. I can't email or blog or even status update without it deleting everything I type. Basically, the blog was about a friend who has really hurt my feelings and I just try to be patient with her. But at this point, I don't want anything to do with her anymore. She's not nice or understanding of what I'm going through. And says really mean things; then claims I'm the one saying those things. I'm on my first day without migraine medication and feel physically sick on top of it. Plus, I'm anxiously waiting to hear from the ED clinic. I also may need to get an MRI before I leave for the clinic. And my weigh-in today didn't go well. I'm also thinking about starting another diet that who knows if I can stick to it. I feel fat and ugly. I'm having SH urges and suicidal thoughts. Yup that covers the blog- better post before it gets deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment