Sunday, February 7, 2016

Day 14 of my Progressively More Restrictive Diet

Didn't stick to my diet today. Ate a lot of crap and feel so fat. I also had another panic attack at work...so much fun. I'm so stressed out. My friends don't understand why I'm so anxious or what it's like to have so much anxiety, which makes no sense to me. My bf is diagnosed with OCD, an anxiety based disorder, yet he doesn't understand my anxiety at all. My best friend just never has and never will understand anxiety or depression or EDs or anything for that matter. And she only seems to cause more anxiety. I try to ignore her comments and anxiety provoking words, but it's hard. Luckily, I have my brother who's pretty understanding. I talked to him about it all, this evening and about all my anxieties about going to the clinic at the end of the week. He just seems to get it and be so supportive. I love having him here. I was nervous about being a burden on him and I really hope I'm not, because he helps me so much!! He says when you get back we'll hold each other accountable and help each other to eat more and healthy. So sweet!! Hopefully, things really do turn around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment