Saturday, July 30, 2016

If I'm not thin, I'm not attractive.

I know plenty of people who aren’t thin, but still attractive. However, when I look in the mirror and see all the fat glued to my bones, it terrifies me. I don’t want it there, whether I’m trying to recover or not. I don’t wanna wake up in the morning and have to drag an overly heavy body out of bed. I don’t wanna walk by people and brush against them, because I’m too fat to fit. I don’t want my future husband to be disgusted by my rolls of fat. I don’t want my friends to say, “Ally’s just let herself go.”

I wanna look at myself and like what I see. And I can’t do the unless I’m underweight and thin. When I’m nothing but bones, I’ll feel good about myself and see beauty when I look in the mirror. I want that more than anything. I have a plan to lose weight and if I follow it, I’ll succeed.

First, I have a certain number of calories for each day over the next month. Second, I have a plan to start running. For the next week, I’m gonna go for a walk, each day. Then I’ll add in three days of running. Eventually, I’ll run 6 days a week. And finally, I have a reward system. For every 5 lbs I lose, I get to purchase something. The first reward is a puzzle. I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment